Game does not install
In case the game installation fails
Since Android 11, some users experienced issues at install time. Play Store seems to install the game, but when it completes there is a popup stating the game has not been installed.
This issue is on Google's end and has been known for some time now. Usually, those simple steps are enough (most of the time)
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. If you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, make sure you have a strong mobile data connection. Then try to download the game again.
- Restart your device and try again before going to step 3
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up.
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option.
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.
- Clear the cache and data of the Play Store
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage > Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store and try your download again.
If this does not help to solve your issue, please note the Android community has written multiple guides on how to solve this issue, a few of those linked below. It might help you.
There are many more resources online. Please note that contacting Google support could help, but is usually useless.