My game doesn't start at all on my device (black screen or loading screen stuck), what can I do?
While we are doing our best to test our games on hundreds of devices, you might experience some issues. You can try the following:
- Step 1 - Uninstall completely the game.
- Step 2 - Restart your device.
- Step 3 - Re-install the game (Make sure you have the latest version).
If the issue is still there, please use the contact form on the bottom right and give us as many details as possible.
I don't like the game can I ask for a refund?
Google Play store:
If it is less than 48h since your purchase.
- 1-> On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- 2-> Click Order History.
- 3-> Find the order you want to return.
- 4-> On the order, click More.
- 5-> Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- 6-> Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- 7-> You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
If it is more than 48h, please describe us your problem at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Apple purchases we cannot provide any refund on from our side, you will need to follow these steps or contact Apple’s customer support.
- 1-> Open your AppStore application.
- 2-> Click on your account (right top corner of the screen).
- 3-> Click on your Apple ID.
- 4-> View your purchase history.
- 5-> Locate the order in your purchase history.
- 6-> Click on Report a problem.
- 7-> Describe your issue.
- 8-> If you can't find an item in your purchase history, learn what to do.
App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request.
I am a journalist or I own a blog/youtube/twitch channel, can I have some codes to review the game?
Please reach us at email@example.com with brief information about your journalist/influencer activity. We would be very pleased to assist you.
I bought the game but it doesn't let me download it.
This is likely due to an issue with the store. We recommend that you try reaching out to the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android) support to report your issue.
[Android - Google Play] I get an error -100 when the game downloads additional resources
Please refer to this article